It seems like only yesterday Ramadan just started and now we are halfway through the month. It is important that we make the most of this month while we can, only Allah knows what the future holds. The Prophet (SAWS) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death”(Narrated by Ibn Abbas and reported by Al Hakim).
As we embark on the next half of this month lets take care not to lose focus, sometimes all we need is some reminders to help us stay on track. I created a list of a few of my favorite Ramadan resources below, I hope you will find them beneficial.
1. Listen to and read the Quran online at Quran Explorer
2. Get inspired by the new series “Inspiration”
6. 30 Lights for 30 Nights By Zaid Shakir
7. Read and learn some beautiful duas from Fortress of a Muslim
8. Unable to make it to Taraweeh, but would like to listen to the recitation? Go to Taraweeh Online
9. Not sure what to do for Ramadan if its that time of the month? Go Stunning Hijab for tips
10. Need some tips for to help kids fast during Ramadan? Go to American Muslim Mom
11. Are you new to Islam? Check out a Guide to Islam for new Muslims
12 . Go to Muslim Village to learn how to maximize the last 10 days of Ramadan
What are your favorite Ramadan resources?
Post a Comment